• Security inspections of the yacht to ensure that appropriate security measures are maintained and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
• Co-ordinating security and handling of cargo and ship’s stores with other shipboard personnel/staff, with the relevant security officers of the port facility.
• Maintain and supervise the implementation of the ship security plan, with any amendments to the plan that might be relevant, under modifications to the security plan.
• Reporting of any deficiencies and non-conformities identified during internal audits, periodic reviews, security inspections and verifications of compliance and the implementation of any corrective actions.
• Enhance security awareness and vigilance on board. Notice; vigilance and visibility are important factors in providing this service.
• Ensure that adequate training has been provided to shipboard personnel and the reporting of all security incidents.
Feel free to contact us any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org